“I’ve been using Folilaser for only 1 and a half months now and I can see the improvement already, especially when I look in the mirror. My hair’s stopped falling out!”
Folilaser revives the hair follicles and gives you healthier, thicker, fuller hair
Folilaser is aimed at promoting the growth of healthier, thicker, fuller hair through the stimulation of the hair follicles and the increase of blood irrigation in the scalp. Its positive results have been scientifically demonstrated through a large number of studies and countless investigations and no side-effects whatsoever have been reported.
With Folilaser you will be able to:
- Stimulate the hair follicles
- Promote the growth of new hair
- Stop hair fall
- Achieve more density, strength and volume
- Have a healthier, brighter hair
- Encourage blood irrigation in the scalp
Folilaser’s vibration is crucial in order to stimulate the hair follicles and encourage blood irrigation in the scalp area, since, along with the luminous stimulus of laser therapy, it provides hair with the energetic effects it needs, all of which results in a stronger, healthier and brighter hair.
The correct use of Folilaser consists of drawing an imaginary grid on the head, dividing the cranium in 4 areas so that the laser diodes come into contact with the whole scalp. Then make an equitable distribution in the 4 application directions, as follows:
- 1º Part: We start from the frontal to the occipital area of the head.
- 2º Part: From the occipital to the frontal area.
- 3ª Part: From parietal to parietal. From the left parietal to the right parietal area.
- 4ª Part: From parietal to parietal. From the right parietal to the left parietal area.
“Fantastic! Who would’ve said that a comb could stop hair fall in such an easy and comfortable way without any operations or anything like that and free me from the bitterness I was slowly plunging into? It was hard for me to believe at first, but I made up my mind to try it and I must say it was a wonderful decision. Now i’m thrilled with my new look since I feel much more attractive and manly, so I have to admit it’s been good for both my hair and my self-esteem."
Gérard, France (42)