“After only 3 weeks my hair’s stopped falling out and...It’s grown back! I couldn’t be happier, and it’s all because of Folilaser.”
Frequent questions about Folilaser
In this section you will find the answers to our clients’ most frequent questions regarding the correct use of Folilaser, shipping (payment, confidentiality), guarantees, etc. If you’ve got any further questions, you can use our livechat to contact us and we will give you the answer.
1. About Folilaser and laser therapy
1) Does laser therapy really work?
Yes. Nowadays and according to recent studies it’s been demonstrated that laser therapy is a very useful treatment to stop hair fall and even regenerate hair in some cases, since phototherapy stimulates hair growth.
2) How does it work?
It’s very simple. The lasercomb –or low-intensity hair laser- penetrates the scalp tissue stimulating it and improving blood irrigation in the hair follicles. Thanks to phototherapy, the metabolism of the hair cells is improved as well as their self-regeneration capacity. As a result, a healthier, stronger, fuller hair is achieved after a process of cell regeneration.
3) Is it safe to use Folilaser?
Absolutely. Our lasercomb is highly recommended by medical experts, as they know for sure its quality is out of question due mainly to our advanced patented technology.
4) What is its technology based on?
Folilaser technology is based on low-intensity vibratory phototherapy. The hair restoration treatment through the use of Folilaser is aimed at stimulating the hair follicles and increasing blood irrigation in the scalp area through vibration. It also provides hair with the energetic effects of laser phototherapy using a luminous stimulus which causes a healthier, thicker and fuller hair to grow without any side-effects whatsoever.
5) What are the benefits of Folilaser?
- Stop hair loss
- Stimulate the hair follicles
- More density, strength and volume
- Encourage the growth of new hair
- A much healthier and brighter hair
- Improve blood irrigation in the scalp
6) When do the results start to show?
The process usually varies from one person to another according to each circumstance, but in most cases the results are visible after some weeks of use.
7) Does the use of Folilaser cause any side-effects?
Not at all. Folilaser is a totally safe device, so there are no side-effects to it whatsoever. But of course you must follow use instructions to the letter.
8) Does it work on both men and women?
Of course. Laser therapy is an effective treatment both for men and women since alopecia is a condition suffered by both genders.
9) Can Folilaser be combined with medicaments?
As every person and every product are different, we recommend you to see a doctor to be sure.
10) How long do I have to use it a day? And how long a week?
15 minutes a day 3 times a week is enough.
11) Do I have to be an adult (over 18 years) to buy Folilaser?
Yes. You have to be over 18 years old in order to buy and use our comb.
12) Will the regenerated hair fall or weaken again? Are the results permanent?
A daily use of Folilaser helps maintain the regenerated hair permanently since one of the effects of phototherapy is to stimulate hair growth.
13) How do you use it?
To use Folilaser properly, you must draw an imaginary grid on the head over the 4 main cranial areas, so that the laser diodes come into contact with the whole scalp, and make an equitable distribution in the 4 application directions, as follows:
14) Can I follow the treatment on my own?
Yes. You just have to follow the practical instructions of the device.
15) Once finished my treatment, can somebody else use my Folilaser?
Of course. Folilaser gives the user the possibility to exchange tines quickly and easily using a small tab located at the front of the comb. Tines come in two different hardness, which allows the user to choose the most suitable each time, besides, you can clean the comb more easily and efficiently (this mechanism also allows the comb to be used by more than one person).
16) Why to choose Folilaser?
The first and most important advantage of Folilaser with respect to other lasercombs currently in the market is its innovative, cutting edge Vibratonic technology, totally patented and based on vibrations through which the tines stimulate blood irrigation improving the results of low-intensity laser phototherapy.
- Vibratonic Technology (Vibration)
- Interchangeable tines with different hardness
- Longer diodes which prevent the light beam from vanishing
- Free, 100 % natural hair growth pills
- Incorporated control screen/display
- Avant-garde ergonomic design and wireless technology
17) Is Folilaser painful in any way?
No. It’s not painful at all since the feeling when using is is that of a normal comb, only with vibration.
18) If a part damages, what should I do?
You just have to contact us via e-mail in the Order now section.
19) Once I finish the treatment, ¿do I have to return the comb?
Not at all, the comb is yours.
20) Does Folilaser work on batteries or electricity? Can it produce electric shocks?
Folilaser does not work on batteries but has a high capacity, smart-consumption battery (11 hours without massage). It will not cause electric shocks.
21) Is it necessary to see a doctor in order to undergo this treatment?
No. But if a client needs medical control, he/she can see a doctor.
22) What happens if I keep using it once the affected areas have been regenerated?
Nothing at all, since stimulation of the scalp tissue and blood irrigation to the hair follicles are always beneficial.
23) Is it necessary to combine Folilaser with pills or lotions in order to improve the results?
No, it’s absolutely not necessary since Folilaser alone regenerates the affected areas. Anyway, it’s not harmful to do it.
24) If I suffer from a disease, can I use the comb?
Yes, as long as you keep the disease medically controlled.
25) Is the correct use of the comb properly explained in the users guide?
Yes, it’s perfectly explained in the users guide.